Published October 20, 2017
CRIBB GREENE COPE
FALL 2017 PUBLISHER CONFIDENCE SURVEY
Head Tag 1
1. Is your newspaper company primarily daily frequency (5 days or more each week), non-daily or a combination?
2. Do you think the local economy(s) in your publication market(s) is/are improving, declining or about the same as last year?
3. Next year (2018) do you believe that your bottom line will be up, down or about the same as this year?
4. As your local economy continues to improve, do you think your bottom line will be better than it was before the downturn, worse, or about the same?
5.Next year (2018) do you believe your total advertising revenues will be up, down or about the same as this year?
6. What is your target for digital advertising revenue as a percentage of total advertising revenue in 2018?
7. If you currently print in-house, would you consider outsourcing your printing and eliminating your press?
8. Would you consider purchasing a newspaper currently?
9. If you would consider purchasing a newspaper, for funding would you primarily use (please choose one answer you think best applies):
10. In your opinion, is bank financing on "reasonable" terms available to you?
11. Would you recommend the newspaper business as a career for your children?